(1) Collection of Personal Data from Site Visitors. As you navigate within our website, we may automatically collect information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, and the domain names of our website visitors’ internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate form, to understand how our visitors use our website and to help improve the website and visitor experience. That information may include:
- Your IP address
- Your device identifier
- Your internet-service provider’s name
- Browser type and language
- Operating system
- Session identification number
- Search terms, search results
- Online browsing data or “clickstream data” (e.g., date and time of access to the website, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the website)
We or other third parties may place internet cookies on your hard drive. When you revisit our website, we may recognize you by the internet cookie and customize your experience accordingly. These internet cookies are stored on your hard drive and are not stored, in any form, by us. You may decline the internet cookie by using the appropriate feature of your web client software, if available. You can find more information about cookies and how they work at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
If you do not reside in the Nigeria and provide personal information while visiting our website, including providing personal information on our careers section of the website in order to apply for a position outside of the Nigeria, such as Canada, your personal information will be transferred, processed, collected, used, accessed and/or stored in the Nigeria. Do not provide your personal information to us if you do not want this information to be transferred or processed outside of your country, or if the laws in your country restrict such transfers.
(2) Collection of Other Personal Data. If you send electronic mail messages to us, contact us through the website, or call us on the phone, we may retain the personal data you provide to us, including your name, email address, physical address and telephone number.
(3) Use of Personal Data Collected. We will use personal data collected from our website for statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, content improvement, and to customize content and layout of our website. We may also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our website. If you have contacted us via electronic mail, through the website or by calling us on the phone, we will may use your personal data in responding to your inquiry, improving our services to you and other customers, and tracking the inquiries we receive.
(4) Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties. We do not sell any of the personal data we collect to third parties. We do not post or otherwise provide individual personal information collected through our website to third parties. We will notify you before posting personal data collected from our website on the website, or sharing or otherwise disclosing individual personal data to third parties. We may disclose non-identifying, aggregated information collected through our website to third parties for a variety of purposes, but only in a way that would not allow you or any other person to be identified.
(5) Opt-Out Right. You may opt out of having your personal data retained by us or used by us for secondary purposes by contacting us via postal email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Employee, Applicant and Contractor Data. We collect and maintain personal information of those individuals who seek to be, are, or were employed by us, and of those individuals who are, or will, be temporary or long-term contractors of ours. This personal information includes, but is not limited to your:
- first and last name, email address, telephone number, physical address, educational history, date of birth;
- beneficiary and emergency contact information;
- social security number, check deposit information;
- references, photographs and video, letters of offer and acceptance of employment;
- payroll information, wage and benefit information;
- forms relating to the application for, or changes to, employee health and welfare benefits, including but not limited to medical and dental care, and short- and long-term disability and employment history; and
- your children’s and partner/spouse’s (if any) personal information.